Pale Wire (Popscene)

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Pardon My Hips

Despite all the naysayers, I'm going to get fully behind the new !!! album, Louden Up Now. Considering how long we had to wait for it after the atom bomb of a single they dropped last year, I'm not shocked people are disappointed. However, they need to get over themselves. Shit's awesome. I find myself getting straight lost in the deep grooves and rhythms that run through this record like a river. This thing begs to be played at full volume.

And if yer looking for a bargain, the Virgin Megastore on Michigan Ave. in Chicago has it for $8.99. That's where I got mine. However, at the time I didn't know that select locations around the country are packaging a bonus disc with the album. Click here to find the nearest outlet in your area. Anybody know what's on that thing?